PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
- Your device's IP address (collected and stored in an anonymized format);
- Your email address including first name and surname;
- Device screen size;
- Device type (unique device identifiers) and browser information;
- Geographic location (country only);
- Preferred language used to display the webpage;
- Log data such as referring domain, pages visited, date and time when website pages were accessed.
SUBMISSION AND PROCESSING OF INFORMATION
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize the website according to your individual interests;
- To speed up your searches; and
- To recognize you when you return to our website.
CONFIDENTIALITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Personal Information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if PickUpMyJunkCar.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Information held by it about its customers will, in most instances, be one of the transferred assets;
- if we ask a third party to carry out data analysis, cleansing and/or market research on our behalf;
- for the purpose of validating the identity of the user and/or conducting background checks; or
- if we have a good faith belief that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (such as in connection with a law enforcement request, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process), or in order to enforce or apply our policy or to protect the rights, property, or safety of PickUpMyJunkCar.com, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHANGES TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. This will help us personalize user experience and serve our users better.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our users to improve our site
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
COMPLIANCE WITH CHILDREN'S PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT(COPPA)
894 Mayer Drive
Wantagh, NY 11793
This document was last updated on September 28, 2018